Sunday, January 29, 2012

Business Cards_MC3390

Business cards are what I consider, somewhat, the first impression of a business or corporation. Business cards how the power to make a business memorable as well as marketable and in  retrospect vague and dull. The organization, design and layout are vital in getting the message one desires for these cards to give off when recepted.

Functional:

This card not only promotes the business, but also showcases a sample of their product to potential clients.
The color scheme and design directly correlates to the business.





from http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009/05/100-really-creative-business-cards/


Gimmick:

This particular business card is memorable, simple and chic. It does displays the creator's art/craft/design ability, but it doesn't illustrate exactly what he designs. I personally, would have added a more crateive touch to the business card to showcase more of my technique I am trying to promote.



from http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009/05/100-really-creative-business-cards/

2 comments:

Isaiah Reed said...

I like the 5th floor business card presented here. Very clean and to the point. Something that shows attention to detail.

Jcalhoun said...

I also like the 5th Floor card. It is definitely attention grabbing and an attractive design.

Post a Comment