Sunday, January 29, 2012

Business Cards

Gimmick Business Card

I know there are more gimmicky cards out there, but this one made me laugh outloud a little. It's a 3-d business card that pops up with personal/contact information on the back.



Source: http://www.geekologie.com/2008/08/questionable_guy_makes_3d_busi.php

Functional Business Card

Here is an example of a functional card. I like that it has a photo and a QR code that is linked to a website. There is a limit to how much information you can include on a business card, but with a QR code you are basically limitless. This is just a funny example. I imagine this type of card could be used in any manner including both personal and professional.





2 comments:

Tess Jones said...

Love this idea with the QR code, they are becoming more and more popular now as well. Great idea!

Tess Jones said...

Love this idea with the QR code, they are becoming more and more popular now as well. Great idea!

Post a Comment