Logo:
 |
| http://www.toxel.com/design/2008/08/20/20-famous-logo-designs/ |
|
I think the Walt Disney logo is so distinct and evokes happy thoughts. It's very playful and fun, which is everything the Walt Disney Co. represents.
Letterhead:
 |
| http://www.letterheady.com/ |
|
|
This Sesame Street letterhead is perfect to me! It's very clean and simple and I love that the address and other contact info looks great at the bottom. This letterhead does not need a lot to make a statement.
6 comments:
I also really like the Sesame Street letterhead, I like that the green that they used in their logo at the top continues at the bottom in their contact information. Makes it look very clean and uniform.
I like your examples!! I think everyone recognizes the Walt Disney logo and it always evokes good emotions from people!
I also agree that the Disney logo is really very easily recognized and is a very good example of what a logo should convey.
I don't know if I love these logos so much because they remind me of my childhood or they are just good logos. Either way I love both these choices they stand out and really convey what's behind the logo and letterhead
I have to say the Disney logo is one of the most famous logos known worldwide. Itg still baffles me sometimes because it really not much to it but the signature of Walt Disney, but I love it for the very reason though.
Love the Disney logo. Has such a magical and wonderful feeling associated with it. Definitely recognizable.
Post a Comment