Friday, February 3, 2012

Logo and Letterhead- 3:30 Class

I love this letterhead. It has a lot going on within it, but I think it does all four.



The logo I feel captures my attention every time I see it is the Google logo. It changes all the time, yet it always grabs the readers attention and stands out. I really like going to Google all the time just to see what cute logos they come up with!

I got the Google logo from: http://searchengineland.com/google-doodles-special-logos-41567 and the letterhead one from the website you provided for us!

-Morgan

4 comments:

Kisella Cardenas said...

I really like your Google logo example. It's so true, the google logo always adds something quirky to adapt to the kind of day it is. It's always interesting to see. The letterhead took me awhile to understand as far as liking it because it seemed busy and very big, but after looking at it a second time, I really do like it. I think it does capture the readers attention and does evoke emotion. It's really interesting, I like it!

melissagrance said...

I really like the Google logo example. It's interesting that Google can change the design and style of their logo all the time and people will still be able to recognize it. Good example!

Sarah Vasquez said...

Google has the best logos. It's always fun to check out the logo every day and see what they come up with. My favorites so far has been the one in memory of Queen's Freddy Mercury and when they had the guitar.

Brandi Sebek said...

I love all of the Google logos. The are constantly changing and always have the most unique designs. Great choice in logo.

Post a Comment