Sunday, January 29, 2012
Business cards (Monday 6:30 class)
http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009/05/100-really-creative-business-cards/
Gimmick oriented business card:
I chose this particular business card for the obvious reason, it's freaking awesome! I love the idea of turning your business cards into little Lego characters, I think the idea is really cute and fun. Obviously this business card isn't functional in a traditional way... there's no way a client could put a little Lego man or woman into their wallet, and if someone tried to put it in their purse it could be a potential Lego disaster of mini limbs everywhere, BUT I do think that people would definitely want to keep them and could put them on display in their business offices for all to see. I am curious if the rest of the business information is on the back of the characters though.
http://naldzgraphics.net/inspirations/60-most-beautiful-and-creative-business-cards-design/
Functional business card:
I chose this business card because I really love the design. The colors and bird logo are great, they go with the name, and I think the design is very unique. The bright colors would definitely catch the attention of the client and it has an overall aesthetic that is really appealing. The design is also pretty simple and clean. I feel that it definitely serves the purpose of a business card.


1 comment:
The lego characters are funny and I agree they are good for display. They get the idea that cards are more about sticking out than people actually keeping them for contact information. But obviously can't really be carried around to hand out.
Post a Comment