This is a functional business card as it is very clear about what type of service you are requesting when contacting this person. The hair pins are a nice gimmick but it's not so crazy as to take it over the top and distract from the actual message.
This is more of a gimmick business card as it really doesn't tell you very much in terms of what this company actually does. It's also very impersonal as it just gives you a website to go to and little else.
Source: http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009/05/100-really-creative-business-cards/
5 comments:
I was thinking the same thing about that sheep card. I almost used it myself for my gimmick card. It's just so vague. I mean I know they work with wool and apparently they do it on a farm but...what exactly are they saying they can do for me?
I really like the functional example, it's so creative that I would almost put it in a gimmick category. However, it is pretty informative also. The gimmick example looks a little too homemade for me to view as professional, and the information is vague.
I really liked both of these because they appeal to the senses. Even though the sheep one is not as informative, I know I would be stuck messing with it just because of the texture. The same goes for the functional card.
I almost used the same card with the bobby pins. I've never seen anything like it, but I would most certainly remember it in that I know where I could find bobby pins. I rarely use them, but occasionally I find the need for one or two. Great example!
I really like the bobby pin buisness card. This would be nice for a girl to be able to carry in her purse and have bobby pins whenever she needs it, and they are all in one spot not just free inside your purse!
Post a Comment