This would be my gimmick business card because it's unique and gets the point across. It definitely will get your attention, however since it is in that shape, it's much harder to hold on to and the information seems scattered.
I really liked this idea for functional because it's handy. With the tags, it can be connected to something, so it won't be as easy to misplace, and with the lettering it appeals to the touch. I thought it looked very sleek and interesting.
2 comments:
I had no idea how much fun business cards could be! I hope one day whatever I end up doing I can come up with something functional and gimmicky...
The airplane is a really cute idea, but your right the information seems scattered and definitely doesn't get the point across like I'm sure they wish it would. It would be a great idea for a toy company!
Post a Comment