Pop Culture
I followed the crowd a little bit on this one and went with a "sh*t _____ say" video." They got really popular recently and it seemed everyone was coming out with their own versions and spin offs. I thought this one was super funny and sadly, true of a lot of girls today. I'd be lying if I said some of those things never came out of my own mouth.
link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y6dDQ129UM
News Story
This video talks about a brutal stabbing that happened at South Padre Island over spring break. I saw a similar video pop up on my facebook newsfeed awhile back and decided to look more into it. Turns out the victim was a friend of a friend. It just really freaks me out because I was there for spring break. There's some crazy people out there and we just need to be careful.
3 comments:
Ha. I remember this one. I showed it to my girlfriend and she was looking at me with that face. I like that girlfriend video. It was not too original but definitely creative and well put together.
I like the news story. I think it's interesting how the girl being interviewed said she wasn't afraid of the numerous security guards and that there wasn't enough police presence.
I love the S___ girlfriends say video!! hahaha it makes you examine yourself and make sure you're not that annoying girlfriend! :)
Post a Comment