Sunday, April 1, 2012

YouTube Videos


I chose this video as my new's story because I remember seeing it years ago and it made me laugh at some of the stuff people say to get on camera. It's about a "leprechaun" sighting in Mobile, Alabama.



I chose this video as my pop culture video because it goes to show the influence television and money can have on someone of such a young age. Younger generations are being exposed more and more to these kinds of things. This video first came out from a Toddlers and Tiaras "scandal where Alana's mother gave her mix of caffeine and red bull to help her "perform better".


4 comments:

James H. said...

Every single time I see or hear about these child beauty pageants I want to vomit. And then seek out the parents of these poor creatures and punch them in the goddamn nose. Seriously, it's all so very infuriating.

Katie Barnhart said...

the second one is so funny. I love toddlers and tiaras. of course it's horrible but i love it

Brandon Toussant said...

I find "Toddlers & Tiaras" my guiltiest pleasure. The kids are sooooooo ridiculous and the parents don't make the situation any better. I feel it like a train wreck I know is on the brink of happening and I just can't seem to look away.

ah1617 said...

The new story you chose about leprechauns in the tree in Mobile is hilarious. I think the amateur drawing is the best part. Very entertaining.

Post a Comment