http://www.vintagepostcards.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=VPC&Product_Code=HOLIST-P8767&Category_Code=HOLIST
I love this vintage postcard. It reminds me of something my grandma would send me because she's into all this stuff. I really like the use of color in this, its totally retro. I just really like it!!
http://postsecretarchive.com/2010/08/im-not-scared-youll-get-killed-while-youre-over-there/
This one is really sad, but I feel in this day in age everyone can relate to it. We hear about soldiers getting killed overseas, but more often we hear about returning soldiers going crazy or committing suicide. They are not alone and they can get help, I just know some don't. Again, sorry it's so sad but it is relatable. The words in black and having a darker image kind of relate the tone to the reader. It is kind of morbid in my opinion but gets the point across by the one who wrote it.


1 comment:
I agree, the military one is very real even though it slightly uses humor in a way. I feel like everybody can relate to it.
Post a Comment