From vintagepostcards.com
I chose this postcard because I like the relationship between the words and the photo and the message it sends. I like how the colors in the sky from the sun setting offset the darkness of the shadows... parallels with the idea that beauty exists, even in dark times. Inspiration to remember that life goes on and you'll be the better for it.
From postsecretarchive.com


4 comments:
The second one is so true. Not one person can hold you back in life. Life is beautiful but to contradict myself life is always better when it is shared with someone.
The mickey mouse characters one is pretty cool. No words are needed and you get a sense of fun just from looking at the card.
I like the second one. It's always nice to find the silvering lining during a crisis or bad situation. I tend to feel sorry for those who never can seem to find it.
I love the second post card. The words are powerful and I think the font style and placement go perfect with the picture.
Post a Comment