Post Cards
Vintage: I chose this picture because I just really like cats and I thought that it was interesting to "see" what the cat is supposedly dreaming, very artistic.
http://postsecretarchive.com/2009/02/i-hate-how-you-dont-listen-to-me-anymore/
Non-Vintage: The next post card I chose is this one that says: "I hate how you don't listen to me anymore when I tell you about my day. I want to smash your laptop." I take this as when you are talking to someone, so many times they are busy looking at their laptop rather than listening to you. Also those stupid phones!! If I am talking to you put your darn phone down and quit looking at facebook, is it really that much more interesting than me!?...Sorry for the rant.
1 comment:
Is that a catocalypse that I am looking at in the first picture? It was only a matter of time...
I have to wonder what the purpose of that postcard is.
Post a Comment