Monday, April 2, 2012

Postcards

Vintage:

Photo source: Vintage Postcards
I chose this vintage card, because the cats crack me up. Regardless, the design is pretty simple. There's a pattern with the cats' sweaters. The one wearing the blue stands in the middle as the others with pink stand on the outside. I'm not a fan of the small text underneath the photo. I think it could have been made a little bigger and not used all caps.

Post Secret:
Photo Source: Post Secret Archive
This one was chosen for its simplicity. I like the colors used in the photo. The red bike contrasts the white wall nicely and sort of matches the text. The lens flare is a nice touch and doesn't distract too much from the photo. I think the text could have been raised higher so it's not overlapping the window. I do like the texture the text create on the photo. It gives it a 3D feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment