I chose this video for my news video because it definitely stuck in my head and just about everyone else's I encountered. It became an instant youtube sensation overnight and even generated memorabilia such as t shirts and music.
This was the pop video I chose because this little girl is cray. It's hilarious to watch, but makes me feel a little guilty for laughing.
6 comments:
I've heard about the first video, but that is the first time I actually sat down and watched it. I can see why it became a hit on the Internet.
As for that second video, wow.
I have seen both of those, and really enjoyed the second one. You should for sure check out some remixes of Alana hahaha they are pretty great.
Those kid pageant shows are so ridiculous and funny. I like how they used various clips of her in different settings to further illustrate what she says about her own behavior.
I felt the exact sam eway about the Antoine Dodson videos. They get me everytime, especailly when I catch the song version.
Wow these are both hilarious. I had heard about the first one but never actually watched it till now. That guy is so crazy, kind of takes away from the seriousness of the story. The second one was a good pick in regards to pop culture. Those pageant shows are blowing up all over t.v.
The pageant video is hilarious. It makes me feel terrible watching it but I still enjoy it! The video shows a glimpse of a culture we don't see often, but it's hard to tell if this is even real. That girl is crazy!
Post a Comment