Monday, April 2, 2012

Postcards

Vintage Postcard- I don't really understand this postcard but i think that is why i liked it. i like how it looks like an old-timey christmas but with a beer in the forefront. i guess it is advertising the beer but the santa is pretty funny. and little creepy.

http://www.vintagepostcards.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=VPC&Product_Code=HOLICSA-A9955&Category_Code=HOLICSA

Modern postcard- I looked forever to try to find one that wasn't about rape or something depressing. I liked this one because I can relate. It annoys me so much when people are too lazy to take down holiday decorations. Sorry if anyone still has their lights up but it is so trashy.

http://postsecretarchive.com/

3 comments:

Stephanie Lara said...

LOVE THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS ONE! I usually want to punch my neighbors down the street for never ever mowing their lawn or cleaning their porch.

Jcalhoun said...

I like the one with Christmas lights, it seems to be a topic that many people can relate to and laugh.

Lauren Lanmon said...

Just like the others I also like the Christmas lights one. What would be even better is if you would send it to the house that still has their lights up!

Post a Comment