Monday, February 27, 2012
FONTS!
For my font family examples, I got them from candywarehouse.com and I used; Altoids to represent Old Style & Transitional, Pop Rocks to represent Decorative and Reese's to represent Script. I liked all these examples because you can definitely tell that each one has a different font family used. I think Altoids attract me because they look so proper, and something about how they are packaged mixed with the font reminds me of the old days, and they are really good mints so I always get them! Pop Rocks are always fun to eat and I think that the logo makes that evident. Reese's is a classic candy that everyone gets, and I think the font with the packaging itself appeals to buyers of every age! Thanks, now I am hungry for candy... :(



6 comments:
I really like the pop rocks font, I never noticed how the pop rocks are pooping out of the o's and the s. Its clever and eye catching.
I agree, the Pop Rocks font works really well, it is eye catching and helps convey exactly what the candy itself does.
I agree, everything to do with Altoid's says old style, the font, the packaging, etc. I also really like the Pop Rocks font, it is very fun and clever, portraying what the candy itself does.
I really like the pop rocks font as well, never noticed how they are literally popping. That was a great use of a decorative font.
I see pop rocks at the store all the time and also didn't realize the words were popping. It's a good idea and does show how they are a 'fun' candy but can it be good no one realizes the concept unless they really analyze?
I see pop rocks at the store all the time and also didn't realize the words were popping. It's a good idea and does show how they are a 'fun' candy but can it be good no one realizes the concept unless they really analyze?
Post a Comment