This photo comes from http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2012/02/26/sharks_mclellan_hit_by_stick/ and it's taken shortly before the NHL's San Jose Sharks coach Todd McLellan is hit in the head by a hockey stick (He's fine). I like the image because of the dark colors McLellan is wearing and how they work with the other colors around him to make him the main focal point. Once you look at the people surrounding the coach it's clear that there are a range of emotions on the people's faces, but most are variations of worry or apprehension.

News
This image comes from nytimes.com in the politics section under their " The 2012 Republican Primaries in Pictures " category. I feel like this photo of Mitt Romney doing the typical politician thing and interacting with "everyday people" and their children really tells a story and catches the eye. Romney, as is expected, has his best photogenic game-face on, but the man in the background is clearly not as amused as Romney is, and neither is the kid for that matter.
1 comment:
I like the political picture it honestly made me laugh and I agree with the critique of it as well.
Post a Comment