Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pictures

I chose this picture because I love the angle it was taken from and how defined the shadow is. It is extremely eye catching and has a clear focal point. I feel that the shadow adds depth to the picture rather than distraction. I just really liked it and thought it was taken well. 

I love this picture from New York Times. The way it was shot so you can see both rows of models is very neat. I like how they focused the photo and your eye instantly goes to the model in the light purple outfit. The lighter color pops surrounded by all the dark outfits. I also think the use of movement was really well done. 

2 comments:

Kat K said...

I really like the runway photo, the shadows between the models has a cool affect with their black lipstick.

Katie Barnhart said...

i like the sports one too. it is effective and unique. the angle and shadow make it dramatic and holds attention.

Post a Comment