Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pictures

I thought this image was interesting, being able to see the four republican presidential candidates standing side by side saluting the American flag. The angle of the photo could be bias, but overall I think it has a nice rythm.

Photo source: http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/26/politics/campaign-wrap/index.html?hpt=us_c2
I love this sports photo of Serena Williams. It has a direct focal point and is balanced well and not dull. I think the shadow in the background also adds a unique movement principle to the overall image.

Photo source: EPA
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/1201/tennis-australian-open-2012/content.10.html

3 comments:

Katherine W. said...

I like the photo of Serena Williams too. I like how her shadow looks.

Anonymous said...

I agree it is interesting to see the four nominees alongside each other. I also like the photo of Serena, her shadow against the blue background of the court really pops.

Brandon Toussant said...

I love how the image of Serena Williams was captured in motion. I feel its more appealing that way versus a posed shot.

Post a Comment