Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pictures

I really liked this picture because the depth the rows of people create. The lines created by the people and lights is visually striking. I really like the way the rows give the image the illusion of pointing in a direction. I got this photo from http://www.nytimes.com.

I really like this picture from Sports Illustrated. It is interesting and catches the eye at different places on the image. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com



9 comments:

James H. said...

That photo of the people in lab coats is neat. Nicely balanced. It's almost perfectly symmetrical. It creates movement. Your eye just wants to follow the line down the hallway.

melissagrance said...

I love the New York Times photo. I think the lines and the way it was shot is very appealing to the eye.

Weldon Mckenzie said...

Appealing as the NYT photo may be, it's a little creepy taken out of context. Straight out of a splatter film or something.

Tess Jones said...

I love the image of the skier floating through the air. Beautiful image, very visually appealing.

Tess Jones said...

I love the image of the skier floating through the air. Beautiful image, very visually appealing.

Tess Jones said...

I love the image of the skier floating through the air. Beautiful image, very visually appealing.

Tess Jones said...

I love the image of the skier floating through the air. Beautiful image, very visually appealing.

Stephanie Lara said...

The first photo is awesome. It shows balance and movement. The photgrapher had an interesting idea to photograph everyone in their labcoats down the hallway. Very cool.

Katie Barnhart said...

both of these pictures are good. the first one has clear repetition your eye flows easily.
the second one is obviously an attention grabbing angel.

Post a Comment