Monday, February 27, 2012

CANDY WRAPPERS AND THEIR FONTS











SOURCE:candywarehouse.com

I picked this logo to represent
the old style and transitional. It also has my name in it which is where the real appeal was.

The Haribo font is a san serif. The letters have a consistent thickness throughout them and are very round ( like their delicious gummy bears.)






SOURCE:candywarehouse



SOURCE:candywarehouse
The Madelaine font is a script. All the letters connect at the downstrokeand has an old fashioned look to it.

5 comments:

Zach.Sanders said...

I agree with your choices. The Madelaine logo could maybe also be considered decorative because it seems very hand drawn.

Morgan Wallace said...

I agree with Zach. I looks both like a script and decorative. I like the white on the purple background. I looks really good! I also like the teddy bear next to the Haribo logo. It reminds me they make REALLY good gummy bears!

Katherine W. said...

I like how you compared the font to the gummy bears. I wonder if they were thinking that too when they designed it.

Austin Fain said...

Totally agree with you on the Haribo choice. I've never heard of Madelaine, but I like what they've done with that "M"

Fabian Juarez said...

The Madelaine logo does seem hand drawn, though it does have that script font feel.

Post a Comment