I chose this advertisement because it is creative yet easy to understand. The creator chose the obvious route to show people standing out in color but the design of the whole thing makes it different from other ads.
I chose this feature because the bright color caught my attention but it was not distracting to the overall article. The space is used nicely;the pictures and text flow well.
I feel like the colors incorporated in the ads can both benefit as well as hinder from getting the true, intended message across. Yes, the use of vibrant colors and images does typically draw a reader's eye to the piece, but it also can blind them at the same time.
4 comments:
I agree with your ad example. bright colors work for me, I am drawn to them. The color and creative design really caught my attention.
I feel the pink in the feature article is actually pretty obtrusive to the eye. Reminds me of Pepto Bismol.
I love your ad example, the bright colors on the black really portray the creator's message well and is very eye-catching.
I feel like the colors incorporated in the ads can both benefit as well as hinder from getting the true, intended message across. Yes, the use of vibrant colors and images does typically draw a reader's eye to the piece, but it also can blind them at the same time.
Post a Comment