Sunday, February 12, 2012

Magazine Adverstisement & Feature

Feature Layout:


From "Flaunt" I love how this feature is simplistic and straight to the point. The graphics being the first thing for the redaer to pay attention allow for the wording below to be more attentioin grabbing once they get to reading.




From "CMYK Magazine," this ad is understated and easy to be interpreted by any audience.

6 comments:

briannajones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
briannajones said...

I really like the layout of the second ad because the image is AWESOME, and the text placement at the bottom is cool too. I also like the colors.

Jcalhoun said...

I like the ad with the tree photo, it's attention grabbing and easily understood.

Lauren Lanmon said...

I agree the second picture is super pretty and really grabs your attention because it is such an awesome picture.

Isaiah Reed said...

I agree with the others, the photo of the tree and the simple word "touch" is a very powerful yet simple way to convey your message.

ham429 said...

The image of the tree is amazing and the colors are so vibrant. The tree looks to be centered but the branches really create the sense that it isn't centered.

Post a Comment