Advertisement Layout
 |
| CMYK Magazine |
I really like this ad from CMYK magazine. The picture is large, the right amount of text is on the page and the logo is on the right side bottom corner of the page which is perfect. The layout is so clean and just nice to look at.
Feature Story Layout
 |
| CMYK Magazine |
This feature story layout is really nice. The columns are short and very similar, the pictures are nice. You cant really see the title in the picture, but it person it looks really nice.
4 comments:
I totally agree with you on both pieces. I love simplistic, chic layout that just speak for themselves and don't bombard the reader with tons of graphics and images.
Really nice ad. Interesting image with vivid colors below it in the text. Offests well. Logo in the corner...a well done ad.
The ad layout is nice. I think the orange text compliments the green in the photo.
I agree. The ad layout is simple but well designed, the orange complements the green in the photo nicely.
I Like the feature layout too. Shorter amounts of text on one page and visuals next to it definitely makes for an easier read, instead of having to read around photos.
Post a Comment