thevintageposter.com
I love this vintage poster because the background is smeared and if you look closely you can the woman's shadow on the wall which provide some contrast. Also, nothing is perfectly centered and it's very simple. The proportions are also very balanced on the top and bottom half of the poster with the flow of her dress and the top of the champagne flute.
allposters.com
I love this poster because it says so much with so little. The title is the only thing centered and I love the simple lighting tricks with the halos above their heads and the shine on their hands while they light a cigarette. Plus they look like total badasses in all black and black sunglasses.
3 comments:
I like the vintage one as well because of the balance with the woman and the champagne flute.
I love the second example. Like you said, it is simple and they look so intense at the same time.
I really like the vintage poster..the champagne and the woman's body flow nicely together.
Post a Comment