I really like this poster because it's simple. The bright colors catch my eye and I love that the title is written in lowercase cursive. I prefer cursive writing.
http://www.thevintageposter.com/ArtDetail.asp?Size=med&Inv=11396
-------------------------------------
Movie Poster:I love this Alice and Wonderland movie poster. Th e colors are very nice. I love how you can see the castle in the distance. It seems like there is a lot going on, but it's not cluttered.
http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Alice-In-Wonderland-Posters_i6071589_.htm
3 comments:
i like the top poster and how it appears at first glance as a smudge drawn in anger but it captures a femininity with it as well since it resembles her dress as it flails all about.
I loveee the first example! Her dress looks like a bright flower! And I feel like the Alice and Wonderland poster is a mix of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Wizard of Oz...am I the only one that thinks that??
i love the color and creativity used in the vintage poster. it has a little touch of craziness and class. comes together great.
Post a Comment