Sunday, February 12, 2012

Magazine Examples (Tess 3:30)

This was my favorite ad simply because Santa Claus is on it. The ad has a very structured layout that has a flow to it, and I like how red is the primary color used. It's simple, to the point and I can see it grabbing readers attention.


This was my favorite feature article I saw. The first thing that got my attention was all of the cars! It made me really want to stare and bring the article close to my face to examine all the details. The text on the opposite page flows together and all in all there is a very nice, organized look. I got both my ad and feature article from Adbusters.

1 comment:

Lauren Lanmon said...

I love the santa one, after reading the "this year rise above it" line it made me need to read the rest of the ad because it was so unique.

Post a Comment