Script. I'm particular to this font because it has Classic written all over it. The handwriting-style is old fashioned in a way, and it is an instantly recognizable brand partly because of it.
Source: Candywarehouse
Source: Candywarehouse
Sans Serif. I picked this simply because it reminds me of going to the movie theater as a kid and watching things like Jurassic Park.
Source: Candywarehouse
Serif. I'm not sure I've ever had a Thompson Chocolate, but this logo makes me want to buy a chocolate cigar right away. Serif fonts are my favorite, although they sort of go against my design principles. But I put the written word above other media, and so something like this reminds me of reading a novella in an old wooden chair by a kerosene lantern, and that is a happy thought.
Source: Candywarehouse



1 comment:
I like the york peppermint patty example for a script font. The writing is very smooth and cool like the candy.
Post a Comment