

I chose these two Mastheads because they stood out the most to me and seemed different than most. I like the Hamodia one because the font is thick, large, close together and different than most mastheads. The Times Herald one I also liked because I like how they added images over the lettering, it really draws the reader in. It is also a good way to incorporate what the articles are going to be about.
2 comments:
I like the lettering of the Hamodia paper. It's different from papers here, because most of the nameplates don't seem to be as bold. It stands out much more, especially with the white letters on the blue background.
I like the Hamodia masthead. It's different than the other mastheads I've seen. Most use traditional or serif fonts, but this one is slab serif. And while most of the mastheads stick with white backgrounds, this one does the reverse. The blue drew me in and it doesn't look cluttered.
Post a Comment