Sans Serif:
This is an example of a sans serif font. The letters stand alone without any little tips on them. It's bold, straigh-forward & simple.
Script:
This is a font that falls under the script category. It uses the fluid strokes of natural handwriting and adds a personal, sophisticated touch to the brand of candy.
Decorative:
This is my choice for use of a decorative font. The letters are big and bold and in your face. The candy is also popping out of the letters to give you a sense of what you're about to put in your mouth.
Source: I got all my pictures from: http://www.candywarehouse.com/shop-by-brand/
Source: I got all my pictures from: http://www.candywarehouse.com/shop-by-brand/



1 comment:
I really like the Pop Rocks lettering. The bulging letters seem as if they are exploding and like you said, it give you an idea of what you're about to eat.
Post a Comment