I chose the Classic Caramel font for script because I really liked the way they created the caramelized look. It's script is perfect (along with the color) because it represents the perfect gooey-ness of caramel.
Hot Tamales represents a more decorative font because of the style of font and the fireball picture. The lettering in itself, with the bold white letters and red and thick black outlines, just makes the candy seem like it would be hot. I like how the "H" and the "T" come to a point at the bottom, too, as if they are speeding by like the fireball.
Junior Mints is such a classic candy. The logo itself is simple. It's classically bold lettering with a light outline just remind me of old style movie theaters (and going with my dad, since these are his favorite candy).
I got all of these logos from www.Candywarehouse.com.



No comments:
Post a Comment